Here is our updated mock draft!
#1 BGSM Kymani Ladi - He showcased his athleticism in the MPBL All-Stars which speaks a lot about his potential.
#2 TIT Remy Martin - If Strong Group is behind Titan. Then they have the ability to convince Remy to enter the draft to catch him.
#3 NLEX DJ Fenner - I think it will be hard to say no to DJ Fenner because of how high his skill level is.
#4 PHX Gani Stevens - Coach Charles Tiu is fond of having a reliable big center in his line-up. Stevens could be his best option at #4.
#5 MER Jacob Cortez -
#6 MAG Nic Cabanero - I think Nic has the hype now to be selected as high as #3 pick. Another 50 point performance could further elevate him.
#7 DYIP Travis Roberts - I thought Roberts will lit up the league on fire but that did not happen in his first two games in UAAP.
#8 NLEX Darrin Mayo - I feel like NLEX will go for a bigman with one of their 1st round picks. Mayo represents the best option.
#9 BGSM Mason Amos - Will Ginebra really say no to an opportunity grab another center when they have a old Center rotation?
#10 ROS Raven Gonzales - If there is a head coach that can appreciate the potential of Raven and will scoop him up in the 1st round, it will be coach Yeng.
#11 BWE Dom Escobar - Who says no to a very appealing basketball player like Dom?
#12 SMB Forthski Padrigao - I feel like San Miguel will continue seraching for their point guard of the future.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment