We have this ongoing article series wherein we will suggest a win-win trade for Terrafirma, Northport and Blackwater with the other nine teams.
I am already done with Terrafirma Dyip. It is time to talk about the Northport Batang Pier that lost their superstar without getting anything in return.
We will start with San Miguel, TNT and Phoenix.
San Miguel
William Navarro for Jericho Cruz and Rodney Brondial
Navarro's potential is really really high but his long-term injury put a big question mark on it. So, Northport will be doing fine if they can get a starting caliber guard in Jericho and a quality rotation big like Rondial. They need Jericho with the departure of Bolick.
TNT
William Navarro for Kib Montalbo and 1st round pick
I understand that Kib do not have a lot of fans but the guy is clearly a starting caliber guard in the league and Northport need one. The potential difference between William and Kib will be covered by that 1st round pick.
Phoenix
Arwind Santos for Chris Lalata
I think it is a good bet that Arwind is about to play his final season. Even if this is his last season, I think he is still a bigger positive than Chris. So, Phoenix will get a better player this year. While Northport will go with a player that can help them in the future.

Comments
Post a Comment