Here is the 2nd round of our mock draft!
#1 DYIP Jake Figueroa - Jake can easily become the steal of the draft by slipping to the 2nd round.
#2 NLEX Cedrick Manzano - Manzano has a lot of beilevers that I think he should be the choice here.
#3 XERS Justin Sanchez - Justin is heating up for CSB in NCAA. He is showing up credibility from beyond the arc and ability to defend the rim.
#4 XERS Kean Baclaan - I think they will be interested to get a hyped ball handler like Baclaan with the potential departure of Mikey and Stockton.
#5 PHX Allen Liwag - With his injury, Liwag could slide this far and his college head coach will be happy to get him.
#6 MAG CJ Lane - After drafting a wing scorer in the 1st round, a bigman is just right for the 2nd round.
#7 TIT EJ Kapihe -
#8 ROS Clint Escamis - I think coach Yeng can see Mamu on Escamis. So, he could target him.
#9 MER Jommel Puno - After drafting a potential starting point guard in Cortez, another high potential youngster will not be bad.
#10 BGSM JD Cagulangan - JD plays like a Ginebra guard with his fierceness and consistency.
#11 ROS Kevin Santos - Santos is a bigman that has a high potential on defense.
#12 TIT Desmond Price - I think Price could be special. He just moves really smooth and his handles is crisp.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment