PBA Trade Rumors: Northport, Terrafirma, Blackwater Top Player that they will NOT TRADE this year!



I hope everyone is enjoying the ongoing playoffs of the 2024 PBA Governors Cup. It is easily one of the best quarterfinals in a while.

But for this article, we will look back at the three eliminated teams and name the top player that we believe will remain with the team this year!

Northport - Joshua Munzon
Munzon has found his niche. He is one of the scariest perimeter defender in the league right now. Northport has a lot of trade chips that I do not think Munzon will be needed to be trade this year.

Terrafirma - Stanley Pringle
Due to his age, I do not think there is a big interest on Pringle right now. Unless he will pushed for a trade, I can see Terrafirma keeping him, hoping that people will still see him as a legit starting caliber player.

Blackwater - Sedrick Barefield
I do not think Blackwater is done with their farm team habits but I can see them keeping Sedrick for the entire year because the guy is building up a nice partnership with George King.

Comments